Steel Bridge Formwork
- Construction concrete formwork can be made in various sizes or shapes for different types concrete structure.
- The material of the formwork panel is a Q235 steel plate, which has good stiffness and ductility, not easy to deform.
- Fixed by screw or u fastener, this construction formwork panel can be quickly combined together piece by piece without limit.
- Steel concrete formwork is long-lasting than wood panels as it is water-proof and anti-corrosion.
- The smooth surface of the steel panel can work out a perfect concrete finish.
- The Specifications can be broadly divided into the following types: Flat Forms- These are used for forming plane surfaces.They are fabricated into rectangular panels of various standard widths and lengths.
- Inner Corner Forms- These are used for forming inner right-angled corners of a structure.
- L-shaped Forms These are short inner corner forms for forming shot lengths of inner right-angle corners of structure. They consist of two form faces of various dimensions.
- Square Corner Forms- These are used for connecting inner corner forms of L-shaped forms (S-Forms) at the intersection of 3 surfaces.
- Corner Angles-These are used for forming external angles by combining 2 flat forms into a right-angled corner.