Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe
We produce Galvanized Scaffolding pipes with various raw material grades, sizes, thicknesses, and lengths.
- The Galvanized coating can prevent rust and corrosion of the Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe.
- Galvanized Scaffolding pipes can also be used to prevent the accumulation of other minerals, such as calcium.
- The lifetime of the Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe depends on the thickness and quality of the Galvanized Coating, also the application of the Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe, and how to maintain it.
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe For Sale
Our Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe have been sold all over the world and received unanimous praise from customers.
All TSX Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe or tubes are in accordance with customer requirements according to JIS, EN, BS, ASTM, and various Standards within the industry standards.
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe For Sale
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe can be used as Water Pipeline.
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe also can be used as Auto parts.
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe also can be used as Machine Accessories.
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe can be used as pipe support when in the Construction Project.
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe can be used combine with the Couplers as Scaffolding System.
- Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe can be used as Guardrail in the Construction Building or Bridge.
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe Popular Sizes
Galvanized Scaffolding pipe is mainly applied in the construction industry.
For example, Galvanized Scaffolding pipe can be used for welding frames, Buried Wire Pipe, Conveying Fluid, Warehouse and etc.
According to its surface treatment, Galvanized Scaffolding pipe can be divided into Black Scaffolding Pipe, Pre-Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe and Hot Dip Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe.
Send Your Inquiry Now
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe Manufacturering
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe Certificate
Scaffolding Pipe Drawing & Application
1. What are the advantages of Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe?
First, it can protect the surface of the Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe after hot-dip galvanizing.
Secondly, the impact resistance and wear resistance of Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe after galvanizing are very good.
Finally, hot-dip galvanizing and other aspects of life and aesthetics.
2. What are the advantages of Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe?
a.Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe Large carrying capacity.
b.Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe Convenient assembly and disassembly, flexible erection.
c.Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe More economical.
3. Where can Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe be used?
Galvanized Scaffolding pipes can not only help build, maintain and repair buildings, bridges, and all other man-made structures.
Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe can also be used for metal formwork and stands, grandstand seats, concert stages, entrance/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski resorts, half pipes, and art projects.
4. What are the grades for galvanized scaffolding pipe?
For galvanized scaffolding pipe, steel grades can be divided into Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, S235JR, S275JR, STK400, STK500, the hot sell type is Q235 and Q345.
5. What are the grades for galvanized scaffolding pipe?
For galvanized scaffolding pipe, the standards can be divided into GB/T3091, BS1387, EN39, EN1139, ASTM A53, JIS G3444, the hot sell type is EN39.
6. What is the zinc content of galvanized scaffolding pipe?
There are three main types of treatment for galvanized scaffolding pipe :
a.Pre-painted (zinc: 60-120G/M2)
b.Hot-dipped galvanized (zinc: 120-500G/M2)
7. Can you arrange the galvanized scaffolding pipe shipment?
Sure, we have a permanent freight forwarder who can gain the best price from most ship companies and offer professional service.
8. How about your galvanized scaffolding pipe price?
Although we are brand-name products, our galvanized scaffolding pipe prices are very favorable and competitive.
Customers from all over the world purchase our galvanized scaffolding pipe, because of our best price.
9. Do you have stock galvanized scaffolding pipe?
Yes, but you must send me the sizes you need, let me check them for you.
10. How do you connect Galvanized Scaffolding pipes without threads?
Use a stainless steel coupling if the Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe is in a damp position to avoid problems associated with rust.
Threaded Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe connects together using a coupling.
Connecting together Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe that are non-threaded uses a coupling that creates a sealed joint.
11. What are Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe made of?
Galvanized Scaffolding pipes are normally made from steel.
The type of steel used is typically hot-rolled steel.
In special circumstances where there is a risk from live overhead electric cables, filament-wound tubes of glass fiber in a nylon or polyester matrix can be used.
12. What Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe size do you have?
We stock a large range of Galvanized Scaffolding pipes for sale with 5ft, 7ft, 8ft, and 10ft lengths available off the shelf.
We can cut your Galvanized Scaffolding Pipe to any size, add the cutting list at check out and we’ll do the cutting for you.