Adjustable Props Processes
- Prenatal Inspection 3 times For The Adjustable Props: Choose the Raw material ( Q235 Material )
- Inline Inspection 4-6 times For The Adjustable Props: Cutting Pipe -Outer Tube Wire – Inner Tube Punching – Stamping Hole – Welding
- Final Inspection all the time For The Adjustable Props: Packing – Loading
Multi Adjustable Props For Sale
Multi-Adjustable Props Are Easy To Use For A Wide Range Of Applications.
Adjustable Props Are Designed To Support A Range Of Floors And Temporary Beams.
2.2-4.0M Steel Adjustable Props For Sale
- Italian Type Adjustable Props.
- When Adjustable Props Height at 2.2 m,With a maximum load capacity of 15.62 KN.
- When Adjustable Props Height at 4.0 m,With a maximum load capacity of 6.2 KN.
- The Adjustable Props are powder coated, protecting them from knocks and corrosion, and giving them a longer life.
DIN EN 1065 Adjustable Props
|TSX Class B 30 ( 1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class B 35 (2.07-3.5M)||Load Capacity 15.8 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class B 40 (2.34-4.0M)||Load Capacity 11.6 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class D 30 (1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class D 35 ( 2.10-3.5M)||Load Capacity 20.6 – 30 KN|
Adjustable Props Production Processes
Adjustable Props For Sale
Adjustable Props are generally classified into Light Duty Props, Heavy-Duty Props, Props with Forkhead, and Shoring Props.
- Height: 1.55-5.0m or as your request
- Surface: Galvanized, Painted, and Powder Coated
- Type: Spanish Type, Italian Type, and German Type
- High Loading Capacity Adjustable Props, Designed To Bear More Than 30KN