TSX Ringlock Scaffolding Hot-selling Countries
The Main Component Of The Ringlock Scaffolding
The Ringlock Scaffolding systerm is suitable for industrial, commercial and residential markets, and its design and manufacturing comply with all Ringlock Scaffolding industry standards.
Packaging Method Of Ringlock Scaffolding And Inspection Before Shipment
TSX only asks for the best of itself of the Ringlock scaffolding
Ringlock scaffolding makes all projects simple and easy to operate
Ringlock scaffolding is a new type of scaffolding, which is mainly composed of standards, ledgers, struts, accessories, etc.
It is widely used in elevated bridge construction, tunnel construction, factory buildings, elevated water towers, power plants, oil refineries, span scaffolding, storage Shelves, interior decoration, stage construction, sports stands and other projects.
Because of its stability and good anti-corrosion performance, Ringlock scaffolding is popular in various countries around the world.
During operation, the Ringlock Scaffolding system can not only ensure safety but also extend to the length you need. It is convenient and quick to erect, efficient, time-saving, and requires very little material.
A set of high-standard Ringlock Scaffolding, the surface treatment is hot-dip galvanized, because the zinc layer is very thick, so it generally does not rust, can be maintenance-free, and can be used at any time. When the Ringlock Scaffolding is in use, there is little foundation construction and installation Convenient and not easy to lose.
In the process of use, Ringlock Scaffolding has three main advantages. The structure is simple. The main components include standard parts and a ledger. It is easy to disassemble and assemble and is also easy to store, transfer and maintain. Wide application range, less structure, convenient disassembly and assembly, basic structure, and special accessories can adapt to a variety of building structures. It can bear a higher load-bearing capacity, and the standard is an axial drive, so that the Ringlock Scaffolding is in a three-dimensional space, with high structural strength and good stability.
The Ringlock Scaffolding connection method is the international mainstream scaffolding connection method. The reasonable node design can realize the transmission force of each pole through the node center. It is mainly used in European and American countries and regions. It is an upgraded product of Ringlock Scaffolding product. The technology is mature, the connection is firm, and the structure is stable. Safe and reliable.
1. What is Ringlock Scaffolding?
Ringlock is a modular access scaffolding system for industrial and construction applications. Ringlock is built with fewer main components which lead to a significant reduction of commissioning quantities.
2. What are the advantages of Ringlock Scaffolding?
①Ringlock Scaffolding can be erected easily and quickly
②Ringlock Scaffolding can be installed to different angles with rosettes.
③Ringlock scaffolding provides complete flexibility to lock in any angle.
3. What are the benefits of RingLock System Scaffolding?
①Ringlock System Scaffolding allows you to speed up the process and complete it in just a few minutes.
② Ringlock System Scaffolding process offers more flexibility and can cater to complex geometries.
③Ringlock System Scaffolding is the most cost-effective measure for businesses.
4. Why use RingLock Scaffolding?
1)RingLock Scaffolding provides a higher degree of flexibility, can lock different numbers of angles, and use notches to align accurately.
2) RingLock Scaffolding provides up to 8 connections, which appear in different system segments in a unique garland arrangement, and can be self-locked with an adaptive wedge using a hammer.
3) RingLock Scaffolding Complete vertical rod, rod, horizontal-diagonal, and vertical-diagonal structure support in 3D space, provide a complete lattice system, and provide the best frame stability among similar products.
4) RingLock Scaffolding The commonly used ring lock scaffold material is a cold dip or hot dip galvanized and adopts anti-corrosion technology to ensure the service life and reliability of the components.
5) RingLock Scaffolding can be assembled quickly and easily with fewer components, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
5. What is RingLock Scaffolding?
Ringlock scaffolding is easy and quick to assemble.
RingLock Scaffolding is suitable for any structure or configuration: straight, curved, or circular.
RingLock Scaffolding is for access and support.
RingLock Scaffolding can also be adapted to independent mobile towers.
RingLock Scaffolding is a low-maintenance type of scaffolding.
The entire system is fully galvanized. Repair and refurbishment are also easier.
6. What are the specifications of RingLock Scaffolding?
RingLock Scaffolding have 60mm diameter standard is also available.
RingLock Scaffolding is Hot-dip galvanizing with a minimum of 60µm guarantees a long service life.
RingLock Scaffolding eight holes in each wreath allow for tight connections from the ledger to diagonal bracing.
RingLock Scaffolding standard main dimensions: 0.5m/1m/1.5m/2m/2.5m/3m, Q345 high-strength steel Q345, outer diameter 48*3.2mm.
7. What are the advantages of Ringlock Scaffolding?
Ringlock Scaffolding Save on materials and shipping costs: compared to bowl-buttoned scaffolding
Ringlock Scaffolding Low cost, high efficiency: few basic parts, not easy to lose, no material loss, easy to store and transport
Ringlock Scaffolding Safer and more reliable: modular design, high strength steel structure, reasonable mechanical design。
8. What does a set of Ringlock Scaffolding consist of?
A complete Ringlock Scaffolding system from Q345 Steel, including standard, ledger, diagonal brace, steel planks, step ladder, base collar, double ledger, truss ledger, board bracket, intermediate transom, toeboard, screw base jack, and U-head Jack.
9. Where is Ringlock Scaffolding used?
Ringlock Scaffolding systems are widely used in building construction, an external mold, cast-in-place beam, formwork support, canopy frame, bridge-tunnel, stage construction, and other fields
10. What are the characteristics of Ringlock Scaffolding?
The Ringlock Scaffolding system is a type of modular scaffolding. It enables workers to quickly and efficiently set up, use and dismantle temporary work structures, thereby saving time and labor costs.
It is designed to minimize components for simple setup and disassembly. A single rosette is at the core of all components. With a built-in safety mechanism and high load capacity, help complete various types of projects.
11. What does the Ringlock Scaffolding mainly include?
The Ringlock Scaffolding system, mainly includes vertical posts, horizontal ledgers, ringlock braces, truss ledgers, brackets, and planks. Among them, the first three are the most important, which are used as a whole supporting part to form the Ringlock Scaffolding system. In addition, Ringlock Scaffolding has other accessories, such as base jack or wheels, etc. According to different uses, we can recommend different types of accessories.
12. What are the advantages of Ringlock Scaffolding?
1. The Ringlock Scaffolding system provides a higher degree of flexibility, which can lock different numbers of angles and use notches for accurate alignment.
2. Ringlock Scaffolding provides up to 8 connections, arranged in a unique garland, suitable for different directions, and can be fixed by wedges.
3. The complete vertical post, horizontal ledger, ringlock braces in the 3D space form a horizontal-diagonal and vertical-diagonal structure, which has the best stability among similar products.
4. The surface treatment of Ringlock Scaffolding is generally hot-dip galvanized, which has good corrosion resistance and can greatly improve the service life and reliability of each component.
5. The components are simple and can be assembled quickly and easily, which is convenient for storage and transportation.
13. Why choose Ringlock Scaffolding?
Ringlock Scaffolding is a type of scaffolding. Ringlock Scaffolding enables workers to quickly and efficiently set up, use and dismantle temporary work structures, thereby saving time and labor costs. Ringlock Scaffolding is one of the most advanced and complete scaffolding systems on the market. The Ringlock Scaffolding can be easily set up and disassembled. Ringlock Scaffolding has high safety performance and high load capacity. Ringlock Scaffolding is the best choice for many different types of scaffolding.
14. Can Ringlock Scaffolding adapt to complex environments?
The Ringlock Scaffolding is very suitable for structures with complex facades and shapes. Where angular flexibility is essential, Ringlock Scaffolding is always available. The Ringlock Scaffolding design makes it require minimal storage space. This kind of multifunctional Ringlock Scaffolding is used for supporting and passage structures in the construction industry, offshore construction, industrial maintenance, and shipbuilding.
15. What are the main components of Ringlock Scaffolding?
①Vertical Post of Ringlock Scaffolding
Vertical posts aim to give vertical support to the Ringlock Scaffolding. And it comes in many different sizes to adapt to any structure. These can be bought with or without spigots. Vertical posts are also known as standards.
②Horizontal Ledger of Ringlock Scaffolding
Horizontal ledgers aim to provide horizontal support for platforms and loads. They can also be used as guard-rails for safety purposes. These also come in a variety of sizes, to suit each situation.
③Ringlock Braces of Ringlock Scaffolding
A diagonal bay brace serves to give lateral support to the scaffold. They can also be used as guard rails in stair system, or tension and compression members.