The scaffolding Frame is one of the most common types of scaffolding on construction sites.
Scaffolding Frames and accessories with High quality according to American Standard
Advantages of Using Frame Scaffolding:
- Easy transportation
- Can be assembled easily
- Various kinds and styles
- Wide range of applications
- Can be used many times
Scaffolding Frame is Available in a variety of dimensions, providing workers with a safe, stable platform for scaffolding, shoring or access needs.
One Set of Scaffolding Frame Including:
- 2 pcs of Scaffolding Main Frame
- 2 pcs of Scaffolding Cross Brace
- 4 pcs of Scaffolding Joint Pins
- 1 pc of Scaffolding Plank with Hooks
- 4 pcs of Scaffolding Jack Base
- 4 pcs of Scaffolding Wheels
- Fast, easy assembly and disassembly, saves time and labor at the job site
- Sturdy design provides excellent support for workers and any tools or equipment needed for the job
- Steelplank in lengths from 2’ – 10 give workers more options and room to maneuver
- Ladder and walk through frame configuration flexibility
- Heavy duty trusses from 8’-28’feet can be used to bridge between frames
- Economical scaffolding solution for businesses that work at heights frequently
- Shoring frames engineered to support 20K loads
Send Your Inquiry Now
Scaffolding Frame Drawing
Steel scaffolding frame System
1. Why did we choose the steel scaffolding frame system?
- The steel scaffolding frame system can provide stable and firm standing. On the basis of its own square, it can withstand the load and pressure of heavy rain or strong wind. In fact, even in terrible conditions like earthquakes, steel will be as strong as ever.
- At the same time, steel has the ability to withstand a complete service life. Compared with other materials, the steel scaffolding frame system has longer durability and recyclability.
- Most importantly, the steel scaffolding frame system is easy to assemble and disassemble, no drawings are required, and the height can be adjusted freely to improve work efficiency.
2. What are the types of steel scaffolding frame systems?
Our existing steel scaffolding frame systems include door scaffolding frame, ladder scaffolding frame, ring-lock scaffolding frame, and steel scaffolding frame systems that use galvanized pipes and couplers in combination.
3. How do I choose the type of steel scaffolding frame?
Africa Market: Recommend door scaffolding frame & ladder scaffolding frame.
Asia Market: galvanized pipes and couplers in combination.
Oceania Market: ring-lock scaffolding frame.
South America Market: Recommend door scaffolding frame, ladder scaffolding frame, or ring-lock scaffolding frame.
Please tell us which country you will use, we will recommend specifications for you.
4. Which one is a hot Steel scaffolding frame system?
Frame Steel scaffolding frame System is our hot item.
TSX Group, With rich experience in manufacturing frame steel scaffolding frame systems for over 15 years, provides Steel scaffolding frame Systems for OEM projects, contractors and importers so on.
5. What are the sizes of the Steel scaffolding frame System?
1219*1700mm, 1219*1930mm, 914*1700mm，1219*914mm are the popular sizes according to different markets.
Steel scaffolding frame System Size also can be customized, we will according to the drawings match suitable specifications for you.
6. What’s the usage of the Steel scaffolding frame system?
It is used for general masonry, maintenance, and various exterior wall projects such as renovation, restoration, cladding, and support.
It can also be used for house construction (external facade scaffolding frame and load-bearing support scaffolding frame) and decoration projects.
7. What are the components of the Steel scaffolding frame system?
The Frame Steel scaffolding frame System includes scaffolding frame Frames, scaffolding frame Cross Brace, scaffolding frame Joint Pin, scaffolding frame Steel Plank, scaffolding frame Base Jack, scaffolding frame Wheels and etc.
8. How can I know the scaffolding frame quantity that our project will need?
You can tell us the area of the building, the length, width, and height of the building, and then we can match the quantity of scaffolding frame according to the building size.
9. How many surface treatments are available for scaffolding frames?
The most popular Surface Treatment is Galvanized and Powder-Coated.
10. What are the advantages of the Steel scaffolding frame System?
Steel scaffolding frame systems provide a stable and secure environment.
Steel scaffolding frame System can withstand the load and pressure of heavy rain or high winds.
Even in an environment like an earthquake, steel remains as strong as ever.
11. Why use a Steel scaffolding frame System?
Steel scaffolding frame System has the ability to withstand a full life span.
Steel scaffolding frame System has longer durability than other materials.
Steel scaffolding frame System installation and disassembly are convenient, can improve work efficiency.
12. What is the most important thing when choosing a Steel scaffolding frame System?
It is important to have a reliable and solid foundation.
Therefore, in order to improve operational efficiency and worker safety, a steel scaffolding frame System will be the right choice.
13. What’s the advantage of your steel scaffolding frame system compared with others?
We have a professional production steel scaffolding frame system team, from raw material procurement, product production, to export, full-time personnel (QC) to control the quality.
And all of our Steel scaffolding frame System’s welding is welded by workers with more than ten years of experience.
14. How does your steel scaffolding frame system guarantee the delivery date?
With more than 10 years experience of in manufacturing the Steel scaffolding frame System, it is a complete set of production, distribution, and transportation system to ensure that the goods can be delivered within the specified time.
15. What is the price of the Steel scaffolding frame System and how much is it to transport it?
It will depend on the size, the quantity, the surface treatment, the delivery terms and etc.
Please provide as many details as you can, so that we can send you the official quotation sheet.
- EXW price is ex-factory price, excluding the price of subsequent transportation.
- FOB price is from the factory to Tianjin port, the subsequent transportation needs your own people or forwarder to transport to your port.
- CIF price is EXW price +FOB price + sea freight from our factory to your port. Sea freight is subject to the day of delivery.