The single-layer linear vibrating screen generates source power by vibration motor excitation. The materials fall evenly from the feeder to the entrance of the screen, and then through the multi-layer screen, different specifications of up screening, down screening, and finally out of the outlet of different specifications.
Industrial application of single-layer linear vibrating screen
As the single-layer linear vibrating screen is mostly suitable for screening all dry materials above 0.74mm and below 10mm, with moisture content not exceeding 7% and no viscosity. Therefore, single-layer linear vibrating screen is mainly used for screening dry powder and fine powder materials in chemical industry, plastic industry, pharmaceutical industry, resin powder industry, ceramics industry, metallurgy industry, building materials industry, grain industry and fertilizer industry.
The single-layer linear vibrating screen has the characteristics of ultra-low energy consumption, ultra-high efficiency, fast maintenance, complete closure, and no dust pollution. It is more than enough for the screening of convection water line operations.
- The single-layer linear vibrating screen must be equipped with electrical protection device during operation.
- If the single-layer linear vibrating screen is not used long, the foundation bolts shall be checked at least once a day to avoid looseness.
- If it is found that the motor rotation direction of the single-layer linear shale shaker cannot meet the standard, it can be recovered by properly adjusting the phase sequence of the power supply.
- The motor of single-layer linear vibrating screen shall be well lubricated, and lithium base grease shall be replenished every two weeks.
- The bearing of the single-layer linear vibrating screen must be checked regularly, and the bearing must be replaced immediately in case of severe damage.
Working principle and structure of vibrating screen
Thus, the material can pass through the screen mesh quickly to achieve the screening purpose.
Characteristics of vibrating screen
Abrasive and ceramic industries: alumina, quartz sand, slurry, spray soil particles, porcelain powder.