Vibration screen machine mainly consists of sieve box, shock shock, suspension (or support) device and motor. The motor passes through the triangle belt to drive the main shaft of the vibrator back. The centrifugal inertial force of the unbalanced heavy object on the vibrator vibrates the sieve box. Different amplitudes are obtained by varying the excitation replay. Next, I will give you an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the vibration sieve.
The first is the advantages of vibrating screens：
- The strong vibration of the sieve box reduces the material blockage of the sieve hole, so that the screening and productivity of the sieve are higher.
- Vibrating screening machine has high efficiency, light quality, complete and diverse series, and many levels, for dry material screening can meet the demand.
- Simple structure and convenient disassembly and screening surface.
- Testing consumes less electricity per ton of material.
Secondly, the disadvantages of the vibration sieve powder machine:
- For high moisture and adhesive materials, the model is not suitable. Working vibration makes the material more compact and adhere to the screen surface, causing material congestion or forced shutdown.
- Due to the limitation of working principle, the energy consumption is relatively high, especially under large output conditions.
- The noise and dust generated during the operation are very heavy. The sieve machine must be maintained regularly: check whether the coarse mesh, fine mesh, springs are damaged, the fuselage parts are damaged, and the parts that need to be added or replaced.