The vibrating screen screen panels is an important working part for the screen to bear the screened materials and complete the screening process. The basic requirements for the screen panels are: enough mechanical strength,opening ratio (ratio of total area of screen holes to screen panels area), screen holes are not easy to be blocked and sunken, and there are more opportunities for materials to meet screen holes when moving. The former requirement affects the service life of the screen panels, while the latter three requirements relate to the working effect of the screen.
The screen panels shall be fixed on the screen frame. Different screen panels have different fixing methods. Only when the screen panels is firmly fixed on the screen frame can the screen panels work normally. Otherwise, not only the screening effect cannot be guaranteed, but also the service life of the screen panels will be shortened.
The screen panels can be divided into plate screen panels, woven screen panels, slotted screen panels, bar screen panels and non-metallic screen panels.
- Plate screen panelsis called sieve plate for short. It is a kind of solid screen panels, mainly used for screening large materials. The plate screen panelsis mostly made of A3, 16Mn, 16MnCr and other steel plates with a thickness of 6mm.
- The screen panelsis divided into metal screen and mesh silk cloth. There is no substantial difference between the two, both of which are made of metal wire.
- The slit screen panelsis made of copper bar or stainless steel bar. The price of stainless steel slotted screen panelsis 2-3 times higher than that of copper screen panels, but its strength, wear resistance, service life are also 2-3 times higher than that of copper screen panels, and its working effect is good. Therefore, in order to reduce the maintenance workload and improve the screening effect, it is more favorable to use stainless steel slotted screen panels.
- The bar screen panelsis composed of many steel bars arranged in parallel. The mesh size on the screen panelsis determined by the gap width between bars.
- The nonmetallic screen panelsis made of natural rubber, elastic plastic, nylon, etc. It can not only save high-quality metal materials such as copper and stainless steel, but also has strong wear resistance, breaking resistance, long service life and low noise. It is the development direction of screen panels.