Diversified Use Of Tube And Clamp Scaffolding
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding For Restorative Construction
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Used In Bridge Construction
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding For Daily Maintenance
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding For Residential Construction
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Is Used To Maintain Public Infrastructure
- Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Used For Civil Infrastructure Construction
TUBE AND CLAMP SCAFFOLDING TYPE
The Details Determine The Quality of Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Structure
1.The style of the frame is the classic A frame scaffolding.
2.Lock pin style is V-lock, which is a hot-selling style in the United States.
3.The A frame scaffolding in the video adopts blue powder-coated surface treatment.
4.A set of A frame scaffolding is assembled with two frames, two sets of cross brace and one plank.
- A Scaffolding Frame: 1700x1219mm
- Main Pipe : Dia 42x Thick 2.5mm
- Second Pipe : Dia25x Thick 2.0mm
- Surface Fnish: Blue Powder Coated
TSX only asks for the best of itself of the A-Frame Scaffolding
Backed by the latest Tube And Clamp scaffolding styles, consistent quality, and excellent customer service.
TSX Tube And Clamp scaffolding has an independent technical department and design department and can work closely with your engineers. This not only enables us to provide high-level technical support but also provides a complete solution without affecting the A-frame scaffolding project schedule and budget.
At the same time, strict control of raw materials, new-style accessory design, and complete manufacturing process make the A-frame scaffolding stronger than all other supports.
TSX’s Vision Is To Become An Advocate And Leader Of The Safety And Stability Of Chinese Tube and Clamp Scaffolding.
Relying on our professional technology and the resources we already have coupled with the strong support of a complete Tube and clamp scaffolding technical team.
We are actively preparing to continuously expand and diversify our service scope to meet the various needs of customers.
Our excellence lies in the design, live installation, and 100% high-quality after-sales service, as well as the provision of tube and clamp scaffolding products, including all-around on-site support and perfect safety record keeping.
For this reason, with many years of industry experience in tube and clamp scaffolding, TSX will continue to provide unparalleled standards and requirements for world-class customers.
1. What is Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
Tube and Clamp Scaffold also be called tube and coupler scaffold, it is versatile scaffolding consisting of steel tubes and clamps.
2. Do you have QC of Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
Yes, we have QC of Tube and Clamp Scaffolding, our factory have been in the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding international trade more than ten years, accumulated a lot of old customers who always trust us.
3. Which delivery terms can be accepted for Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
We can accept many delivery terms of Tube and Clamp Scaffolding, like EXW, CIF, FOB, CFR, and so on. You needn’t worry about it, just choose the one that is convenient for you.
4. What is Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding has a platform supported by tubes and is fitted with couplings that connect posts and plank. These Tube and Clamp Scaffolding can be assembled in multiple orientations, making Tube and Clamp Scaffolding the preferred option for work surfaces with irregular dimensions or contours.
5. How to assemble Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
Some tips for assembling Tube and Clamp Scaffolding include:
①Planning basis: Strong Tube and Clamp Scaffolding are essential to the safety of workers. Make sure the ground under the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding is properly leveled and the soil base is bonded to unstable or unfilled ground such as soil or gravel.
②Built-in Frames and Areas: Build each part of the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding as a separate frame, and connect the frames together to form areas. Once the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding is up to the height you will be working on, lay your platform. Make sure to hold the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding in place as you build.
③Setting up guards and access: guardrails should be set up around each platform to ensure safety. Ladders can be fastened to access points to provide safe Tube and Clamp Scaffolding access.
6. Why Choose TSX’s Pipe Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
TSX pipe Tube and Clamp Scaffolding products are infinitely customized and available in a wide range of types and sizes for any application. The components of the Tube and Clamp Scaffolding can all be custom assembled to meet the unique needs of your job site. Of course, versatility is nothing without quality. All tubes and fittings are manufactured to strict quality specifications and undergo rigorous testing and inspection before being shipped to customers.
7. What is Tube and Clamp Scaffolding?
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding is a scaffolding mainly consisting of steel tubes and Clamp. It allows connecting steel Tubes and Clamps at any interval. Therefore, Tube and Clamp Scaffolding can create a variable geometry scaffold system with strong adaptability to building and structures with complex geometries, and perform construction and maintenance works on the platform.
8. Where is Tube and Clamp Scaffolding used?
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding is frequently used in refineries, petrochemical plant environments, and power plants for construction, maintenance, and restoration work. In addition, Tube and Clamp Scaffolding can also be used to build ramps, sheds, stands, and other temporary structures.
9. What is Tube and Clamp Scaffolding advantage?
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding can be flexibly assembled into birdcage scaffolding, suspended scaffolding and supported scaffolding.
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding have a few basic components, easy to install.
Tube and Clamp Scaffolding have Strong flexibility and can meet the construction requirements of various geometric structures.
10. What is a Tube And Clamp Scaffolding?
The 48.3mm galvanized Tube And Clamp Scaffolding is specially designed for scaffolding pipes and connectors.
The surface of the pipe is hot-dipped galvanized to provide excellent appearance and sufficient durability and is suitable for applications where salty air is inevitable or long-term exposure to the weather.
11. Where can Tube And Clamp Scaffolding be used?
– Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Heating project
–Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Transporting drinking water, drainage, coal gas, gas, mineral slurry, etc.
– Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Power engineering circulating pipe
12. What are the specifications of hot-dip Tube And Clamp Scaffolding?
1. Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Standards: BS1139, EN39, EN10219, GB/T13793, JIS G3444
2. Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Outer diameter: 27mm, 38mm, 42mm, 48.3-48.6mm
3. Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Wall thickness: 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.0mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm,
4. Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Length: 5.8m, 6.0m, 6.4m, 6.5m, 0.3-18m
5. Tube And Clamp Scaffolding Surface: black or galvanized.
13. What is Tube and Clamp scaffolding?
A tube and Clamp scaffolding has a platform(s) supported by tubing and is erected with coupling devices connecting uprights, braces, bearers, and runners. These scaffolds can be assembled in multiple directions, making them the preferred option for work surfaces with irregular dimensions and/or contours.
14. What is the basic difference between Tube Clamp Scaffolding and System Scaffolding?
Tube Clamp Scaffolding and fitting scaffolds have multiple couplers and fittings required to secure tubes and boards in the anticipated arrangement. System scaffolds, however, are designed and manufactured with inbuilt connections, (for example the Layher wedge shown in Figure 2) omitting the need for several loose fittings.
15. Who can erect Tube And Clamp Scaffolding?
A Tube and Clamp Scaffolding should be designed, erected, altered, and dismantled only by competent people and the work should always be carried out under the direction of a competent supervisor. This is a requirement of the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
16. What‘s Your MOQ？
One 40’full container, Estimated 300-600 Sets.
17. What‘s Your Delivery Time？
3-5Weeks after receiving the 30% TT advance payment.
18. Can You Do Customized Design？
Yes, We have rich experienced to make OEM Products. You can provide us with your drawing and product details，and we will produce as your drawing.
19. Which Type Is Your Good Selling Item?
In different markets, customers have different needs.
In Africa, Kenya, South Sudan, and other countries, door frame scaffolding is a hot-selling item.
In South America, Peru, Chile, Argentina, and other countries, ladder scaffolding is a hot-selling item.
In Europe, European-style scaffolding is a hot-selling item.
20. How To Match The Correct Specifications For Me?
If you are a trader or wholesaler, after the investigation, we will give you a complete price list of hot-selling models. If you are an engineer, please provide detailed drawings or building Sizes, our professional engineers will match the specifications for you.