Steel Acrow Props Processes
- Prenatal Inspection 3 times For The Steel Acrow Props: Choose the Raw material ( Q235 Material )
- Inline Inspection 4-6 times For The Steel Acrow Props: Cutting Pipe -Outer Tube Wire – Inner Tube Punching – Stamping Hole – Welding
- Final Inspection all the time For The Steel Acrow Props: Packing – Loading
Multi Steel Acrow Props For Sale
Multi-Steel Acrow Props Are Easy To Use For A Wide Range Of Applications.
Steel Acrow Props Are Designed To Support A Range Of Floors And Temporary Beams.
2.2-4.0M Steel Acrow Props For Sale
- Italian Type Steel Acrow Props.
- When Steel Acrow Props Height at 2.2 m,With a maximum load capacity of 15.62 KN.
- When Steel Acrow Props Height at 4.0 m, With a maximum load capacity of 6.2 KN.
- The Steel Acrow Props are powder coated, protecting them from knocks and corrosion, and giving them a longer life.
DIN EN 1065 Steel Acrow Props
|TSX Class B 30 ( 1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class B 35 (2.07-3.5M)||Load Capacity 15.8 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class B 40 (2.34-4.0M)||Load Capacity 11.6 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class D 30 (1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class D 35 ( 2.10-3.5M)||Load Capacity 20.6 – 30 KN|
Steel Acrow Props Production Processes
Steel Acrow Props For Sale
Steel Acrow Props are generally classified into Light Duty Props, Heavy-Duty Props, Props with Forkhead, and Shoring Props.
- Height: 1.55-5.0m or as your request
- Surface: Galvanized, Painted, and Powder Coated
- Type: Spanish Type, Italian Type, and German Type
- High Loading Capacity Steel Acrow Props, Designed To Bear More Than 30KN .
1.What are Steel Acrow Props?
The Steel Acrow Props are designed to support the roof and temporary beams and are compatible with the fork head. The height can be adjusted according to different construction departments.
2.Where can I use the Steel Acrow Props?
Steel Acrow Props are a system of structural members used to temporarily support loads during construction. The forces generated by these loads must be completely resolved, such as on the construction site, repairing buildings, and home repairs.
3.What is the MOQ of the Steel Acrow Props?
Our minimum order quantity of Steel Acrow Props is 500 pieces, samples are supported, the unit price is 50 US dollars, customized need to be confirmed with us.
4. What is Steel Acrow Props?
Steel Acrow Props are widely used for vertical structural support and can be adapted to vertical supports of any floor and module shape.
It is supported with simple and flexible operation, good stability, and convenient installation.
5. What are the advantages of Steel Acrow Props?
1) Steel Acrow Props simple and flexible operation, quick disassembly, and assembly.
2) Steel Acrow Props with high capacity and safety.
3) Steel Acrow Props surface treatment of hot-dip galvanized or hot-dipped paint after galvanizing to ensure the anti-corrosion of the product, prolong the service life and improve the recycling.
It is widely used in various construction projects.
6. Why choose TSX Steel Acrow Props?
Our Steel Acrow Props make it easy to support, and the lightweight and multifunctional design can achieve seamless installation, handling, and height adjustment. Rent the perfect Steel Acrow Props solution for your project from our scope.
7.When should Steel Acrow Props be removed?
The Steel Acrow Props should never be removed until the structure is completely sound. The same is true of a load-bearing wall – the Steel Acrow Props should only be removed once new supports have been placed.
8. How can I choose specifications for Steel Acrow Props?
You can tell us the height of your building or we can give you a suitable specification based on our experience in your market. We also provide several sizes of Steel Acrow Props for you to choose from.
9. When should I use Steel Acrow Props?
Generally, Steel Acrow Props are used for scaffolding or building support to aid in the completion of the following tasks or projects:
1)Construction or renovation of a building.
2)Adding a window, doorway, or archway to a wall.
3)Installing reinforced beams and concrete sections.
4)Used as support for stairs, columns, and wall formwork.