Shoring Braces Processes
- Prenatal Inspection 3 times For The Shoring Braces: Choose the Raw material ( Q235 Material )
- Inline Inspection 4-6 times For The Shoring Braces: Cutting Pipe -Outer Tube Wire – Inner Tube Punching – Stamping Hole – Welding
- Final Inspection all the time For The Shoring Braces: Packing – Loading
Shoring Braces For Sale
Shoring Braces Are Easy To Use For A Wide Range Of Applications.
Shoring Braces Are Designed To Support A Range Of Floors And Temporary Beams.
2.2-4.0M Steel Steel Prop For Sale
- Italian Type Steel Prop.
- When Steel Prop Height at 2.2 m,With a maximum load capacity of 15.62 KN.
- When Steel Prop Height at 4.0 m,With a maximum load capacity of 6.2 KN.
- The Steel Prop are powder coated, protecting them from knocks and corrosion, and giving them a longer life.
DIN EN 1065 Adjustable Props
|TSX Class B 30 ( 1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class B 35 (2.07-3.5M)||Load Capacity 15.8 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class B 40 (2.34-4.0M)||Load Capacity 11.6 – 30 KN|
|TSX Class D 30 (1.82-3.0M)||Load Capacity 21.1 – 39 KN|
|TSX Class D 35 ( 2.10-3.5M)||Load Capacity 20.6 – 30 KN|
Steel Prop Production Processes
Steel Props For Sale
Steel Props are generally classified into Light Duty Props, Heavy-Duty Props, Props with Forkhead, and Shoring Props.
- Height: 1.55-5.0m or as your request
- Surface: Galvanized, Painted, and Powder Coated
- Type: Spanish Type, Italian Type, and German Type
- High Loading Capacity Adjustable Props, Designed To Bear More Than 30KNAdjustable Props
1.What are steel prop?
The adjustable props are designed to support the roof and temporary beams and are compatible with the fork head. The height can be adjusted according to different construction departments.
2.Where can I use the steel prop?
Adjustable props are a system of structural members used to temporarily support loads during construction. The forces generated by these loads must be completely resolved, such as on the construction site, repairing buildings, and home repairs.
3.What is the MOQ of the steel prop?
Our minimum order quantity of adjustable props is 500 pieces, samples are supported, the unit price is 50 US dollars, customized need to be confirmed with us.
4. What Steel Prop?
Adjustable Props are widely used for vertical structural support and can be adapted to vertical supports of any floor and module shape.
It is supported with simple and flexible operation, good stability, and convenient installation.
5. What are the advantages of Steel Prop?
1) Steel Props simple and flexible operation, quick disassembly, and assembly.
2) Steel Props with high capacity and safety.
3) Steel Props surface treatment of hot-dip galvanized or hot-dipped paint after galvanizing to ensure the anti-corrosion of the product, prolong the service life and improve the recycling.
It is widely used in various construction projects.
6. Why choose TSX Steel Props?
Our Adjustable Props make it easy to support, and the lightweight and multifunctional design can achieve seamless installation, handling, and height adjustment. Rent the perfect adjustable support solution for your project from our scope.
7.When should Steel Props be removed?
The Adjustable Props should never be removed until the structure is completely sound. The same is true of a load-bearing wall – the Adjustable Props should only be removed once new supports have been placed.
8. How can I choose specifications for Steel Prop?
You can tell us the height of your building or we can give you a suitable specification based on our experience in your market. We also provide several sizes of Acrow Props for you to choose from.
9. When should I use Steel Prop?
Generally, Steel Props are used for scaffolding or building support to aid in the completion of the following tasks or projects:
1)Construction or renovation of a building.
2)Adding a window, doorway, or archway to a wall.
3)Installing reinforced beams and concrete sections.
4)Used as support for stairs, columns, and wall formwork.