TSX Scaffold Side Bracket in Hot Selling Countries
- South America - Chile
- South America - Colombia
- Europe - Spain
- North America - Mexico
Scaffold Side Bracket Suitable For Indoor Use
Scaffold Side Bracket – Due to its small size, portability, and configuration options, it can be used in many different construction and work applications. Scaffold Side Bracket has the same function as platform ladders and is safer and lower in cost.
What is needed to build a set of Scaffold Side Bracket and how to build it
- Packaging And Transportation
- Details For Scaffold Side Bracket
1. Prepare all the components of the Scaffold Side Bracket.
2. Place the wheels of the Scaffold Side Bracket and build the support frame.
3. Place the pedal in the groove of the support frame of the Scaffold Side Bracket.
4. After placing it, confirm whether the lock pin of the Scaffold Side Bracket is locked.
5. Install the four guardrails according to the hole positions, and the Scaffold Side Bracket is completed.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF SCAFFOLD SIDE BRACKET?
Scaffold Side Bracket is perfect for passing through narrow aisles, corridors and doors!
Because these units do not use traditional cross brackets, they are perfect for benches, tables, and furniture that span churches.
- Very suitable for use on stairs!
- 5″ x 1.5″ square steel tube (leg).
- Quick and easy to set up and remove.
- Easy to store (does not take up too much space).
- The powder coating prevents scratches and rust.
- The working platform can be adjusted in 2″ increments.
Why choose TSX-Scaffold Side Bracket?
Scaffold Side Bracket with wheels is usually used as a mobile scaffold, and the width of the end frame is 3 feet or less.
The Scaffold Side Bracket is designed to be easy to move and is used for painting, gypsum board installation, plastering, etc., as well as other scenes that require workers to change positions frequently.
At the same time, the Scaffold Side Bracket can adapt to stairs, ramps, and other uneven surfaces, and it is also more convenient for construction in places with obstacles.
Therefore, in some cases, Scaffold Side Bracket may be a better and safer choice than ladders, and the Scaffold Side Bracket is detachable and occupies a small space, which is very suitable for family use.