Robust and easy to use Scaffold H
Beautiful Construction Scaffold H
Neatly Tidy High Quality Scaffold H
H Scaffold Packaging Preparation
Solid Work Scaffold H
Product Details Scaffold H
Scaffold H Frame
H TSX scaffolding is your best option
Door frame scaffolding clamps and ladder frame scaffolding are the most common types of frame scaffolding because they are versatile, economical and easy to use. Frame scaffolding is often used by residential contractors, painters, etc. for one or two stories, but frame scaffolding can also be stacked multiple stories for large construction jobs.
Frame Scaffolding also has many useful accessories. In China, TSX frame scaffolding is your best choice. We stock a variety of accessories, including:
Frame Scaffolding Ladder
Frame Scaffolding Joining Pin
Frame Scaffolding Cross Support
Frame scaffolding wheel
Base Jack Of Frame Scaffolding
Please contact us and let us help you.
1. Can a ladder be put on structure Scaffolding Clamps?
In cases, the scaffolding frame must be able to withstand at least four times the maximum expected load. Do not use boxes or ladders to increase working height. Do not use heights unless the scaffold railing has been extended to a height equal to the height of the high foot.
2. What are the three types of Frame Scaffolding Clamps?
Workers who use Frame Scaffold Clamps can be divided into three groups:
3. Who can erect scaffolding clamps structure?
Framing scaffolds must be designed, erected, modified and dismantled only by competent persons and the work must always be carried out under the direction of a competent supervisor. This is a requirement of the Working at Height Regulations 2005.
4. What are the advantages of frame scaffolding?
1) Frame Scaffolding Clamps simple and flexible operation, quick disassembly and assembly.
2) Scaffolding Clamps with high capacity and safety.
3) Surface treatment of the frame Scaffolding Clamps of hot-dip galvanized or hot-dipped paint after galvanizing to ensure the anti-corrosion of the product, prolong the service life and improve recycling. It is widely used in various construction projects.
5. Why choose the TSX Frame Scaffolding Clamps?
Our frame scaffolding clamps make it easy to support, and the lightweight and multifunctional design can achieve seamless installation, handling and height adjustment. Rent the perfect adjustable support solution for your project from our reach.
6. What are the advantages of Frame Scaffolding Clamps?
Another advantage is saving time. By reducing construction time from floor to floor, Frame Scaffolding helps reduce project construction time.
Additionally, Frame Scaffolding plays a vital role in meeting budget requirements and reducing costs.
Using Frame Scaffolding helps project managers promote timely mobilization and demobilization of Frame Scaffolding resources, further reducing costs and improving efficiency.
7. Do you provide samples of Clamps for Frame Scaffolding?
We provide samples of frame scaffolding. However, it should be noted that you need to provide the sample fee and express fee yourself. When you place a large order, we will return the Frame Scaffolding sample fee to you.
8. What are the surface treatment methods of Frame Scaffolding Clamps?
The surface treatment of the frame is pre-galvanized and powder coated. This pre-galvanized and powder coated finish can prevent it from rusting in a short time. The frame scaffolding can also be reused.
9. What size is the frame scaffolding clamps?
Our usual sizes are 1219*1700mm, 1524*1524mm, 1219*1930mm, 914*914mm.
Different countries fit different sizes of frame scaffolding, if you are not sure what size you need, you can contact us directly and we can give you frame scaffolding recommendations according to your market.
10. What is H-shaped Scaffolding Clamps scaffolding?
Simply put, this Frame Scaffolding Clamps is a platform used for plastering work on internal and external walls of buildings. H-shaped frame scaffolding is also called “ladder frame scaffolding”. Ladder frame scaffolding is more convenient, workers can reach high places through ladders, and H-shaped frame scaffolding can ensure the safety of workers.
The main tube size of the H-shaped structure scaffold is 42mm/60mm and its thickness is 1.6-2.5mm.
The size of the second tube of the H-shaped frame scaffolding is 22mm/25mm and its thickness is 1-2