Construction Props With Production Line
- Mechanical cutting the Construction Props Pipe to minimize the deviation.
- Uniform mechanical drilling to ensure proper hole spacing in the Construction Props .
- Welding the Construction Props top & base plate and the screw for easy adjustment and support.
Types of Construction Props
TSX-a company that has been manufacturing Construction Props suitable for all workplace needs for ten years
The following are six styles of Construction Props and various support systems
TSX Construction Props Customized Type
Fix the hole position on the screw of the Construction Props to fine-tune the height.
Laser cut the Construction Props tube to directly adjust the height using an hydraulic pump.
FRP Construction Props Mainly used in Electricity Industry, the material is FRP(Fiber Reinforced Plastics) to protect the safety of workers.
Producing Processes Of Construction Props
The scaffold props do not only have the characteristics of a wide application range and strong bearing capacity but also can effectively reduce the number of scaffold props and construction costs.
The most important thing is that the distance between the scaffold props and the cross beam can be adjusted in time according to the load of the beam, without being restricted by the horizontal connecting rod.
Establishing a safe construction site requires strict compliance with various standards, which can be seen from the selection of materials used on the construction site, take the Scaffold Props as a sample.
This is also the scaffold props quality that We-TSX has been strictly implementing and continuously optimizing for the safety of our customers, and similarly, for our customers’ clients.
1. What is Construction Props?
Construction Props are auxiliary elements that support a horizontal formwork system and position it at the required height in each case.
2. What kinds of surface treatment are available for Construction Props?
The main surface treatments for Construction Props are as follows:pre-galvanized, painted, powder-coated, and hot-dip. The surface treatment of Construction Props can be chosen by the customer.
3. How many Construction Props can be held in a 20′ container?
The Construction Props with a square top plate and length around 4m can hold 2020 pcs packed in a bundle.
The Construction Props with flower top plate and length around 4m can hold 1500pcs packed in a bundle.
But if the combination of bundle and bulk is used, the Construction Props with the square top plate can hold 2200 pcs, and the Construction Props with flower top plate can hold 1750pcs.
4. What are Construction Props?
Construction Props are a device that temporarily supports weight during construction or maintenance work. There are three main types of Construction Props: Middle Eastern Construction Props (48/60), Spanish Construction Props (40/48), and Italian Construction Props (48/56).
5. What factors should be considered in choosing the most suitable Construction Props?
There are 3 factors to consider to determine the optimal Construction Props:
①Load of Construction Props: First, you have to calculate the applied load per square meter that your Construction Props must support.
②Construction Props load capacity: The Construction Props load depends on the diameter of the cylinder, the thickness of the tube, the geometry of the Construction Props itself and its ability to not bend.
③Free height of Construction Props.
6. What are the advantages of Construction Props?
①Construction Props can support the wall, which brings convenience to the worker’s work.
②Construction Props come in many different sizes, so it is easy to find the height you need.
③Construction Props can bear a lot of weight.
7. What Construction Props is used for?
Supported by the latest and most powerful production facilities, we offer the best quality Construction Props services on the market. Construction Props is used to support plates, columns, beams, and walls. In addition, Construction Props are used in a variety of building construction and other maintenance engineering applications. our construction Props are designed to meet quality standards.
8. What is the bearing capacity of Construction Props?
The bearing capacity of Construction Props depends on its size, weight, and thickness. If the thickness of Construction Props is 2mm from 2.2m to 4 m, Construction Props will have a load-bearing capacity of 2200 kg to 2500 kg when closed and a maximum length of 1500 kg to 1800 kg when Construction Props extended.
9. How about the Construction Props screw section?
The Construction Props part is divided into two kinds, one is welded, the other is directly compressed by the outer pipe.
The Construction Props outer tube directly compressed will be more stable and of better quality than the welded one, but Construction Props requires that the thickness of the outer tube thickness must be above 2.75mm, and the thickness of the welded screw is 3mm.
10. What is Construction Props and their use in construction:
1. In order to adapt to different Construction Props purposes, different types of metal Shoring can be provided;
2. Nonetheless, each the Construction Props acts as a support,
3. Today, a series of Construction Props types are used in construction. It depends on the type of structure being built and the project budget.
11. Why are Construction Props so important in today’s industry?
1. There are many reasons why Construction Props are important, but a very good reason is that Shoring cannot be replaced by any other technology.
2. Using Construction Props, concrete structures can be quickly constructed in the most affordable way.
3. During the entire construction phase, the Construction Props provides a proper passage and working platform, which greatly improves the safety of workers’ scaffolding.
12. What are the advantages of using Construction Props?
1. The Construction Props greatly reduces the Shoring and cost of the project, which means that more projects can meet their budget needs.
2. The Construction Props helps the construction manager to mobilize and release Shoring resources accurately and on time, thereby improving project efficiency and resource utilization.
3. The Construction Props provides excellent structural safety by providing solutions for all covered loads, resulting in a very safe and practical structure.
13. What are props in construction?
Props are auxiliary elements that support a horizontal formwork system and position it at the required height in each case.
14. What is Construction Props?
Construction Props are named building props too. It is a type of adjustable steel prop. Compare to Aluminium Props, the steel props are much cheaper in cost and heavy-duty load.
15. How does the Construction Props used?
Wellmade Construction Props are popularly used in slab “shoring” as Shoring Props, Column Formwork, and Wall Formwork. The most common type of Construction Props is with top and bottom base plates. The top plates are designed to connect with other formwork components like props forkhead, drop head, etc. There are also Construction Props with top u head and top forkhead and crosshead Construction Props. These Construction Props designs are considered integrated with formwork components.
16. What accessories can be used with the Construction Props?
For the Construction Props, its main purpose is to support the top system as a temporary structure. The main purpose of accessories is to support the top structure and stabilize the Construction Props. Now common accessories are U head, four forkheads, strong boys, tripods, etc., support customization.
17. How to install Construction Props?
Before shipment, our Construction Props have all been installed and can be used directly.
If you are buying parts,
1. Place the outer tube, screw the nut.
2. Put the G pin on the inner tube, then put it in the outer tube.
3. Insert the G pin into the hole on the inner tube to achieve the purpose of adjusting the height.
18. When should Construction Props be removed?
The Construction Props should not be removed until the overall structure is completed. In the process of use, the Construction Props and the load-bearing wall are basically the same methods of use – the Construction Props can only be removed after a new Construction Props are placed, and it must be fully supported and will not move.