Outdoor Scaffolding how to work
- Outdoor Scaffolding For High Place
- Outdoor Scaffolding For Daily work
- Outdoor Scaffolding For Building
Outdoor Scaffolding Type
The following content shows the conventional styles and dimensions of Outdoor Scaffolding
The Details Determine The Quality of Outdoor Scaffolding
- Details For Ladder type Outdoor Scaffolding
- Accessories Of Outdoor Scaffolding
- Ladder type Construction Scaffolding Frame: 1700x1219mm
- Construction Scaffolding Main Pipe: Dia 42* Thick 2.5mm
- Construction Scaffolding Second Pipe : Dia25* Thick 2.0mm
- Construction Scaffolding Surface Treatment: Blue Powder Coated
The advantages of Outdoor Scaffolding:
Scaffolding can be used at any height;
Outdoor Scaffolding is sturdy and durable;
Outdoor Scaffolding can be easily installed and disassembled;
Outdoor Scaffolding has high product value and has fire resistance.
Outdoor Scaffolding, also called scaffold or staging, is a temporary structure used to support a work crew and materials to aid in the construction, maintenance and repair of buildings, bridges and all other man made structures. Outdoor Scaffolding is also used in adapted forms for formwork and shoring, grandstand seating, concert stages, access/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski ramps, half pipes and art projects.
The diameter of the main tube is 42mm/ 60mm, and the thickness is about 1.6-2.5mm.
The diameter of the second tube is 22mm/ 25mm, and the thickness is about 1-2mm.