A steel with a hollow section that is much longer than its diameter or circumference. It is divided into round, square, rectangular and special-shaped steel pipes according to the cross-sectional shape; it is divided into carbon structural steel pipe, low-alloy structural steel pipe, alloy steel pipe and composite steel pipe according to the material; it is divided into conveying pipe and engineering structure according to its purpose. For thermal equipment, petrochemical industry, machinery manufacturing, geological drilling, steel pipe for high pressure equipment, etc.; according to the production process is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe, which seamless hot steel and cold rolling (pulling) Two kinds of welded steel pipes are divided into straight seam welded steel pipes and spiral welded steel pipes.
Steel tubes are not only used for conveying fluids and powdered solids, exchanging heat energy, making mechanical parts and containers, but also an economic steel. The use of steel pipes for the manufacture of architectural structure grids, pillars, and mechanical supports can reduce weight, save 20 to 40% of metal, and enable industrialized mechanized construction. The use of steel pipes to manufacture road bridges not only saves steel and simplifies construction, but also significantly reduces the area of the protective coating and saves investment and maintenance costs.
1. Pipeline pipe. Such as: water, gas pipe, steam pipe with seamless pipe, oil pipe, oil and gas trunk pipe. Agricultural irrigation taps with pipes and irrigation sprinklers.
2. Tubes for thermal equipment. Such as general boiler boiling water pipe, superheated steam pipe, locomotive boiler superheated pipe, smoke pipe, small smoke pipe, arched brick pipe and high temperature and high pressure boiler pipe.
3. The tube for machinery industry. Such as aeronautical structural tubes (circular tubes, elliptical tubes, flat oval tubes), automotive axle tubes, axle tubes, automobile tractor structural tubes, oil cooler tubes for tractors, square and rectangular tubes for agricultural machinery, tubes for transformers, and bearings Tubes and so on.
4. Petroleum geological drilling pipe. Such as: oil drilling pipe, oil drill pipe (for kelly and hexagonal drill pipe), drill collar, petroleum tubing, oil casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipe (core pipe, casing, active drill pipe, drill collar , hoop and pin joints, etc.).
5. Tubes for the chemical industry. Such as: oil cracking pipe, chemical equipment, heat exchangers and pipelines, stainless acid, high-pressure chemical fertilizers, and transportation of chemical media.
6. The other departments use the tube. Such as: container tube (high-pressure gas cylinder tube and general container tube), instrumentation equipment, watch shell tube, injection needle and its medical device tubes.
- Ensure The Smooth Construction Of Each Construc...
- Load-bearing Skeleton For Industrial And Civil ...
- Paving Method Is Simple And Easy To Dismantle
- Reduced Usually With Wood, Plywood
- Strength, Plasticity, Hardness
- Corrosion Resistance, Prolong Life
- High Production Efficiency, Low Cost And Rapid ...
- Easy To Get High Purity Gas
- Whether The Entire Refrigeration System Can Ope...
- Wide Temperature Range, Automatic Control