Mason Scaffold's Accessories
- Mason Scaffold Joint PinConnect The Second Layer Of Mason Scaffold
- Mason Scaffold Steel PlankConvenient For Workers To Construct
- Mason Scaffold Jack BaseAdjust The Height Of The Mason Scaffold
- Mason Scaffold WheelsMovable and Applicated In The Mason Scaffold
- Mason Scaffold OutriggersUsed To Support Additional Steel Plank
- Mason Scaffold Cross BraceConnect Two Pieces Of Mason Scaffold Frame
Types of Mason Scaffolds For Sale
The following six types of mason scaffolds are mainly sold to South America, North America, Europe and Africa based on our Ten-Year export experience
With Ladders and Handrails, Necessary Accessories for Mason Scaffold Towers
The surface treatment of the mason scaffold system is galvanized
Mason scaffold style is ladder frame, width * height-1524*2130mm
The distance between the two mason scaffold frame is 3450mm
The width and length of the ladder is 480*3620mm
Committed to Providing Customers with one-stop Mason Scaffold solutio
In order to make our customers enjoy service and quality beyond expectations, TSX mason scaffold provides scaffolding products and formwork materials to 66 countries/regions around the world.
As a Mason Scaffold factory for 10 years, Our customers and partners include contractors, construction companies, leasing, resale, engineering companies, mason scaffold factories and wholesalers.
Your Best Choice for Chinese For Mason Scaffold Manufacturer-TSX
- TSX is a professional mason scaffold manufacturer in China.
- Mason scaffold is widely used in construction and concrete supports, its cost and heavy load capacity are cheaper.
- TSX is not only able to manufacture your mason scaffold frame style and size, but also can design related scaffolding products according to your construction scaffolding and formwork design and safety bearing capacity requirements.
- Mason Scaffold Surface Treatment including powder coating and galvanized.
- Powder Coating Mason Scaffold: Powder coating is the most popular surface treatment method in the United States.
- This surface treatment is suitable for all types of mason scaffolds.
- Before coating, sandblasting is required. Therefore, the powder-coated mason scaffold has very strong adhesion strength, the surface of the mason scaffold frame is very smooth and shiny.
- It has anti-corrosion and resistance to external forces.
- Galvanized Mason Scaffold: The pre-galvanized mason scaffold is made by welding galvanized pipes.
- After welding, the mason scaffold needs to be further sprayed on the welding line to make the zinc better adhere to the surface after the welding process.