With the further development of China’s economic construction and scientific research undertakings, new used vibrating screens will continue to appear.Of course the vibrating screen also has its advantages and disadvantages. First, let’s understand the advantages of the vibration sieve;
- The screening efficiency of the vibration sieve is high.
Due to the strong motion of the sieve surface of the vibration sieve, accelerate the speed of the material through the sieve hole, so that the sieve has a very high productivity and screening efficiency (generally up to 80%~85%);
The application prospect of vibration screen is becoming more and more widely used.
Vibrating sieve can be used not only for fine-grain sieve, but also for medium and coarse screening. It can also be used for dewatering and sludge removal operations;
(3) When the sieve viscosity and wet ore, the sieve hole is not easy to be blocked, and the working index is higher than other sieve;
(4) Vibrator screen structure is simple, more convenient operation and adjustment
(5) Screening consumes less electricity per t of material.
Let’s talk about the shortcomings of vibrating screens;
- For high humidity and high viscosity material screening efficiency is low.
(2) High energy consumption.
Because of its working principle, the energy consumption of the vibrating screen is relatively high, and if the output is higher, the energy consumption is higher.
(3) Working noise and dust are heavy.
Special reminder is the maintenance of the vibrating sieve powder machine: the need to regularly check the coarse mesh, the fine net and spring have fatigue and damage, whether all parts of the fuselage are damaged due to vibration, the parts that need to add lubricating oil must be lubricated