Acrow Props Construction With Production Line
- Mechanical cutting of the Construction Props Pipe to minimize the deviation.
- Uniform mechanical drilling to ensure proper hole spacing in the Construction Props.
- Welding the Acrow Props Construction top & base plate and the screw for easy adjustment and support.
Types of Acrow Props Construction
TSX-a company that has been manufacturing Acrow Props Construction suitable for all workplace needs for ten years
The following are six styles of Acrow Props Construction and various support systems
TSX Acrow Props Construction Customized Type
Fix the hole position on the screw of the Acrow Props Construction to fine-tune the height.
Laser cut the Acrow Props Construction tube to directly adjust the height using a hydraulic pump.
FRP Acrow Props Construction Mainly used in the Electricity Industry, the material is FRP(Fiber Reinforced Plastics) to protect the safety of workers.
Producing Processes Of Acrow Props Construction
The scaffold props not only have the characteristics of a wide application range and strong bearing capacity but also can effectively reduce the number of scaffold props and construction costs.
The most important thing is that the distance between the scaffold props and the cross beam can be adjusted in time according to the load of the beam, without being restricted by the horizontal connecting rod.
Establishing a safe construction site requires strict compliance with various standards, which can be seen from the selection of materials used on the construction site, take the Scaffold Props as a sample.
This is also the scaffold props quality that We-TSX has been strictly implementing and continuously optimizing for the safety of our customers, and similarly, for our customers’ clients.
1. What is Acrow Props Construction?
Acrow Props Construction are auxiliary elements that support a horizontal formwork system and position it at the required height in each case.
2. What kinds of surface treatment are available for Acrow Props Construction?
The main surface treatments for Acrow Props Construction are as follows:pre-galvanized, painted, powder-coated, and hot-dip. The surface treatment of Acrow Props Construction can be chosen by the customer.
3. How many Acrow Props Construction can be held in a 20′ container?
The Acrow Props Construction with a square top plate and length of around 4m can hold 2020 pcs packed in a bundle.
The Acrow Props Construction with flower top plates and length of around 4m can hold 1500 packed in a bundle.
But if the combination of bundle and bulk is used, the Acrow Props Construction with the square top plate can hold 2200 pcs, and the Construction Props with flower top plate can hold 1750 pcs.
4. What is Acrow Props Construction?
Acrow Props Construction is a device that temporarily supports weight during construction or maintenance work. There are three main types of Construction Props: Middle Eastern Construction Props (48/60), Spanish Construction Props (40/48), and Italian Construction Props (48/56).
5. What factors should be considered in choosing the most suitable Acrow Props Construction?
There are 3 factors to consider to determine the optimal Acrow Props Construction:
①Load of Acrow Props Construction: First, you have to calculate the applied load per square meter that your Construction Props must support.
②Acrow Props Construction load capacity: The Construction Props load depends on the diameter of the cylinder, the thickness of the tube, the geometry of the Construction Props itself, and its ability to not bend.
③Free height of Acrow Props Construction.
6. What are the advantages of Acrow Props Construction?
①Acrow Props Construction can support the wall, which brings convenience to the worker’s work.
②Acrow Props Construction comes in many different sizes, so it is easy to find the height you need.
③Acrow Props Construction can bear a lot of weight.
7. What Acrow Props Construction is used for?
Supported by the latest and most powerful production facilities, we offer the best quality Acrow Props Construction services on the market. Construction Props are used to support plates, columns, beams, and walls. In addition, Acrow Props Construction is used in a variety of building construction and other maintenance engineering applications. our Acrow Props Construction is designed to meet quality standards.
8. What is the bearing capacity of Acrow Props Construction?
The bearing capacity of Acrow Props Construction depends on its size, weight, and thickness. If the thickness of Acrow Props Construction is 2mm from 2.2m to 4 m, Acrow Props Construction will have a load-bearing capacity of 2200 kg to 2500 kg when closed and a maximum length of 1500 kg to 1800 kg when Acrow Props Construction is extended.
9. How about the Acrow Props Construction screw section?
The Acrow Props Construction part is divided into two kinds, one is welded, and the other is directly compressed by the outer pipe.
The Acrow Props Construction outer tube directly compressed will be more stable and of better quality than the welded one, but Construction Props requires that the thickness of the outer tube thickness must be above 2.75mm, and the thickness of the welded screw is 3mm.
10. What is Acrow Props Construction and their use in construction:
1. In order to adapt to different Acrow Props Construction purposes, different types of metal Shoring can be provided;
2. Nonetheless, each of the Acrow Props Construction acts as a support,
3. Today, a series of Acrow Props Construction types are used in construction. It depends on the type of structure being built and the project budget.
11. Why is Acrow Props Construction so important in today’s industry?
1. There are many reasons why Acrow Props Construction is important, but a very good reason is that Shoring cannot be replaced by any other technology.
2. Using Acrow Props Construction, concrete structures can be quickly constructed in the most affordable way.
3. During the entire construction phase, Acrow Props Construction provides a proper passage and working platform, which greatly improves the safety of workers’ scaffolding.
12. What are the advantages of using Acrow Props Construction?
1. The Acrow Props Construction greatly reduces the Shoring and cost of the project, which means that more projects can meet their budget needs.
2. The Acrow Props Construction helps the construction manager to mobilize and release Shoring resources accurately and on time, thereby improving project efficiency and resource utilization.
3. The Acrow Props Construction provides excellent structural safety by providing solutions for all covered loads, resulting in a very safe and practical structure.
13. What are Acrow props in construction?
Props are auxiliary elements that support a horizontal formwork system and position it at the required height in each case.
14. What is Acrow Props Construction?
Acrow Props Construction is named Building Props too. It is a type of adjustable steel prop. Compared to Aluminium Props, the steel props are much cheaper in cost and heavy-duty load.
15. How are the Acrow Props Construction used?
Wellmade Acrow Props Construction is popularly used in slab “shoring” as Shoring Props, Column Formwork, and Wall Formwork. The most common type of Construction Props is with top and bottom base plates. The top plates are designed to connect with other formwork components like props forkhead, drop head, etc. There are also Construction Props with top u head and top forkhead and crosshead Construction Props. These Construction Props designs are considered integrated with formwork components.
16. What accessories can be used with the Acrow Props Construction?
The Acrow Props Construction, its main purpose is to support the top system as a temporary structure. The main purpose of accessories is to support the top structure and stabilize the Construction Props. Now common accessories are U head, four forkheads, strong boys, tripods, etc., and support customization.
17. How to install Acrow Props Construction?
Before shipment, our Acrow Props Construction has all been installed and can be used directly.
If you are buying parts,
1. Place the outer tube, screw the nut.
2. Put the G pin on the inner tube, then put it in the outer tube.
3. Insert the G pin into the hole on the inner tube to achieve the purpose of adjusting the height.
18. When should Acrow Props Construction be removed?
The Acrow Props Construction should not be removed until the overall structure is completed. In the process of use, the Construction Props and the load-bearing wall are basically the same methods of use – the Construction Props can only be removed after new Construction Props are placed, and they must be fully supported and will not move.