Steel Acrow Formwork
Acrow Formwork is not traditional wood formwork, plywood formwork, but it is made from Steel Material.
Acrow Formwork can be made into a variety of shapes.
Acrow Formwork is widely used in architecture.
Acrow Formwork’s Multi-purpose Advantages :
- Acrow Formwork can Anti-seismic resistance.
- Acrow Formwork with Good deformation and integrity.
- Acrow Formwork with better quality can be reused 100-200 times.
- Acrow Formwork With a Good reinforcement system and high strength.
- Acrow Formwork with High production precision, tight patchwork, not easy to disassemble.
1.How does The Acrow Formwork Meet The Load-Bearing And Height Requirements?
The welds of each template are at a right angle of 90 degrees to obtain maximum strength while maintaining the thickness of the entire plane without adding extra weight.
2.What is The Application Scope Of The Acrow Formwork?
The Acrow formworks provide vertical strength and a foundation to which additional support products can be added. It also provides compatibility with other products, making it versatile and cost-effective to use. They can be used for building walls, bridges, sewers, etc.
3.How To Ensure The Safety Of Workers Using Acrow Formworks?
Do well in the training knowledge of the workers, and do not move the Acrow formworks by yourself when using the Acrow formworks by multiple people. Regularly check the lie of the Acrow formworks