Multi-Purpose Of Scaffolding
- Scaffolding For High Place
- Scaffolding For Building Project
- Scaffolding For Engineering
- Scaffolding For General Building
The following content shows the conventional styles and dimensions of Scaffolding
The Details Determine The Quality of Scaffolding
- Details For Ladder type Scaffolding
- Accessories Of Construction Scaffolding
- Ladder-type Scaffolding Frame: 1700x1219mm/1219mmx1219mm/914mmx914mm/1524mmx1524mm
- Construction Scaffolding Main Pipe: Dia 42*/48* /60*Thick 2.5mm/3mm
- Scaffolding Second Pipe: Dia25* Thick 2.0mm
- Scaffolding Surface Treatment: Blue Powder Coated
High efficiency of Scaffolding
Scaffolding provides builders and workers with a safe and secure platform to carry out their duties. By being able to maneuver around buildings of any shape and size both quickly and easily, Scaffolding improves the efficiency of any construction job. Scaffolding structures only taking a single working day to be erected, it is clear to see how these platforms reduce the time spent on-site, and when time is of the essence, it is clear to see why Construction Scaffolding is important during construction.
Scaffolding, also called scaffold or staging, is a temporary structure used to support a work crew and materials to aid in the construction, maintenance, and repair of buildings, bridges, and all other man-made structures. Scaffolding is also used in adapted forms for formwork and shoring, grandstand seating, concert stages, access/viewing towers, exhibition stands, ski ramps, half pipes, and art projects.